Saturday 23 January 2010

Ohhhh its all gone wrong!!.... Recycle Your Furniture Newcastle

Oh what a morning I'm having, i thought i would share with you all..

After sleeping as i often do, I arrived at the studio late obviously battling through the crowds to get in the door.. (Maybe a bit over exaggerated that one!!)

I have opened up too find out my heaters have packed up or more to the point my gas has been used up, my £2.99 multi mix of Ibiza chill out bar tunes for some reason just isn't making me feel like I'm sat in a sunny bar over looking the sea instead I'm shivering away in a open air studio, My hoover bag has then exploded on me which has left me trying to hoover the floor with a dustpan and brush, not much suction there.. what it must have been like before the Dyson was invented ill never understand.

And to top it all off..Ive just got a lovely streak of Old English white paint down my black trousers, damn it!!...

Anyway looking to improve on today, on the bright side things can only look up. :-), Ive now got a lovely new pair of painting trousers, and i hated hoovering anyway.

Now sat here scratching my head looking at a 3 piece bedroom suite and wondering how i can make it gorgeous again.. How can i make it something that ugly desirable??.. maybe I'm having brain freeze but back to the grind stone i go.

Hope your all having a good day.
http://bit.ly/591aKW

No comments:

Post a Comment